Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 15. "They caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break." - Luke 5:6

so we all know the story. Jesus is out on the boat with Peter. The disciples hadn't caught a thing. But Jesus tells the, to go into dep water. Upon doing so they catch so many fish it is unbelievable. I like to think this story is told to us so that we can know many things. One is that we can trust God to do what he says. If he says he will take care of us he means it. Problem is trust is not something we as humans do easily. At least I know I don't. I have been hurt to many times in the past. It makes me sad, I want to trust God. But I just can't bring myself to do it, at least not 100%. I wish I was one of those people who do, I really really do. Maybe some day. I am working on it. Luckily no matter how much I can or can't trust God doesn't matter to him, he will never give up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment