Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 25! "Whoever acknowledges me before me, I will also acknowledge him before my father in heaven." - Matthew 10:32

Pretty simple really. If you are not ashamed to admit you know me I will make sure God knows this. If you can't even admit you know me, why should God save a space for you in heaven? No brainer!

I want to write more, it's Holy Week one of the most important times of the year for Christians. However my headaches have been worse again. Everything is aching. My brain fog is scarring me, like I can't even say simpler words. Throw in my fatigue and this is one very unhappy Becky. But for once I don't feel despondent, I think that's the word I am looking for. I don't feel like giving up. I just want to sleep until I feel better. But I work tomorrow and then have multiple church services Easter morning! Oh and Cubs season opener is Sunday night!! I guess I can always sleep later. 😕

No comments:

Post a Comment