Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Writing challenge day 2

2) Your earliest memory

My earliest memory? I'm not really sure. I have little glimpses of memories. Most from age 5 and up, I guess.  When I was five I started kindergarten. For some reason the school bus I was going to be riding. On to get to school was different then my sisters. I'm thinking I was in afternoon kindergarten. Anyway my mom and I are standing out in the drive way waiting for the bus. We see it coming, I'm remember being excited because I was finally going to ride on the school bus! But then it drove right past us, not even slowing down! Well mom and I get in the car and we followed the bus, mom waved the driver down. She got me out of the car and put me in the bus. A very memorable first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment