Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Writing challenge day 8

8) A book you love and one you didn't.

My favorite book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love the whole Harry Potter series, but that is my favorite book. So many emotions in it. Real growth for all of the characters. Just an excellent book to read.

A book I didn't like, I don't know it's name. It was a John Grisham book. Normally I enjoy his books. But in this one the innocent person ends up being put to death. Now I know this happens in real life all the time. But when I want to read a book for fun, I want the good guy to win in the end. I could see where this one was heading. Sneaked a peek at the end and never read the entire book.

Now as a Christian I feel I should have said the bible is my favorite book. But the bible to me is more like a text book. I love reading it and learning new things. But for tonight's purposes I only wanted to talk about true fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment