Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Writing challenge day 25

Well I managed to get way behind on this!

25) Four weird traits you have.

1- I always alternate which side of my mouth I chew on. I remember being to,d as a child to do that so one side of your faves muscles aren't stronger then the other.

2- I don't like it when my food touches. I mean if I am eating salad or spaghetti or something like that fine. But if I am have say chicken and potatoes, I don't want the potatoes touching the chicken.

3- I also eat one food at a time. I start with my least favorite and leave my favorite for last. Like at dinner tonight it was vegetables, then meat with the roll next and dessert last.

4- Umm I feel like I have run out of things. How about that my first three weird traits were all related to food?

No comments:

Post a Comment