Sunday, February 14, 2016

So tracfone...

I'm poor, so tracfone is the only cell service I have ever had. It works for me financially speaking. But I hate when something is wrong. When you call in they never seem to know what to do to fix my problem. I bought a new phone last week. Ordered it off of Amazon. It came faster then expected, and was everything I'm currently looking for in a cell phone. I go online to tracfone to transfer my service from the old phone to the new one. I've done this before, no problem. Once the service gets disconnected from old phone new phone is supposed to be active. Within minutes of doing the transfer the old phone deactivated, but here we are over 48 hours later and still no phone service!

Supposedly tomorrow when I call in they will be able to fix it. It shows as active on their end but my minutes didn't transfer. The department that can access my old phones minutes is closed on the weekend.

I don't normally post about consumer products. But tonight I'm just frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment