Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tracfone, part two!I

So after being on the phone with them for literally hours yesterday, the conclusion is there is something wrong with the phone. They are shipping me a replacement and I send this one back to them. They have also reactivated my old prom so I have it if I need it in the mean time.

So here is something hilarious from yesterday's call. I finally get through to a human and she asks what the problem is. I explain, phone won't activate and I can't make or receive calls or texts from it. She asks me a few questions, then says. "Are you calling from the phone in question?" I instantly started laughing. I told her how could I, the phone won't let me activate it and because of that like I had already said I can't make or receive calls. I mean seriously, listen to what your customer is saying to you!

And this in return reminded me of when David died. He also had a tracfone. After he died I called them and asked if they could move his minutes to my phone and deactivate his. Now I told the person on the line that he had died, when I asked about transferring the minutes. The person does a couple of things and then asks me why he doesn't want to be with tracfone anymore. I said because he is dead! I was pretty pissed over that one. It's hard enough dealing with closing accounts for your dead spouse, but worse when they don't listen to what you said to begin with!!

And remembering this has once again made me miss him so much more. My migraines have been flaring the last couple of days and crying jags don't help one little bit. I hate being this emotional. I also hate when I over think everything, and I have been doing that a lot today. When one type of emotion is out of control they all seem to follow! ={

No comments:

Post a Comment