Monday, May 11, 2015

I'm a sensitive person!

I've always basically known this. But this article really brought it home for me: 13 things to know about highly sensitive people.

For the next 13 posts I make I will discuss one of the things listed in that article.

1. We're going to cry. When we're happy, when we're sad and when we're angry. That's because highly sensitive people just naturally feel more deeply and react accordingly.

It's true. I cry over everything and anything. Sometimes I feel like I am forever a teenage girl. Like because I'm an adult I should handle things so much better. But I don't, I just cry and cry and cry.

Today's tears were caused by finding out that at some point between April 2014 and December 2014 two different tests indicate that I had a heart attack!?!? What? I only found this out because I am supposed to have surgery on my knee this Thursday and now the anesthesiologist is refusing to do it because of this apparent heart attack. I have shown no signs or symptoms. Yes I have been chronically sick, I have hypothyroidism for Pete's sake! But when I had the ekg done back in December that first indicated I had had a heart attack, shouldn't someone have let me know then? So lots of tears today. Need to see a cardiologist to get clearance for the surgery. Which means odds are the surgery will get delayed, once again! So completely frustrated and stressed out. Which probably isn't good for my heart, you know since I supposedly have had a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment