Sunday, November 22, 2015

Writing challenge day 20

20) put your player on shuffle and write your thoughts on the first three songs that play.

1- Superheroes by The Script. I love this song, both the lyrics as well as the melody. When I listen to it it gives me hope. It's what we all want isn't it? Either to be a Superhero or to have someone be our Superhero. Part of the lyrics is about making it right. I love that. I want the world to be good and right!

2- See You Again with Wiz Khalifa. This song brings out a lot of emotion in me. It makes me think about my husband and how he is gone from my life. But that he is in Heaven and how because of that I will see him again. Great song for anyone who has lost someone they love.

3- We Rode in Trucks by Luke Bryan. Definitely a country son! Talking about where he grew up. I like the visual I get in my head. Makes me think where I am from, who I am, is a lot like him. Deep down we are all more alike then we are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment