Saturday, November 7, 2015

Writing challenge day 5

Fell asleep before I did this yesterday, so will do another one tonight.

5) Someplace you want to live, but have never been.

Do I want it to be somewhere warm or not? If we are going with a warmer climate I would lean towards Hawaii or Australia. But after living in Southern California and tiring of the almost always warm weather I don't feel I could live in a place that is warm most if not all the time. I would miss my seasons. Plus I don't do well in heat for long periods of time.

So that then leaves my two favorite places I would want to live, but have never been to. England or Ireland. I fluctuate back and forth between the two. They both would be so intriguing. Ireland is known for its beautiful countryside. But England would have more options I would think. Country or city or anything in between. Plus umm hello Harry Potter comes to us from England! Who wouldn't want to live where Harry Potter is from?

No comments:

Post a Comment