Sunday, September 17, 2017

Dealing with anxiety/depression...

Prompt #2 Describe how you want your life to look in 5, 10 and 20 years. Honestly whether it's 5, 10, or 20 years from now I ultimately want the same thing. I want a family of my own. I've always envied my sisters families and now their children's families. Yes my oldest sister is now divorced. And my middle sister has been in a loveless marriage for as long as I can remember. But they have children, I want children. But here's the rub, my marriage was a good solid strong marriage. It wasn't perfect, we argued like any couple does. But at the end of the day we loved each other. So as much as I want children, I want to be married even more. I want him to be my best friend, my champion. And I want to be that for him. I think I might be with that guy. He's so much like David, not exactly but close enough. So that's what I want my future to look like. I want to grow old with him. If we somehow manage to have children great. If not that's great too! Having a strong relationship means so much more to me. Looking back I realize that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment